Next Day Signs is one of the only sign shops in Tampa that is providing Eco-Freindly Signs and Banner solutions. By taking this step and we believe the first to be advertising it.
With global warming and our environment needing as much help as possible, we’ve done extensive research into new products and services as well as contact all current and potential vendors, suppliers and contractors to see what we can do to fabricate eco-friendly signs.
Many businesses and corporations are advertising that they are going green and are extending their efforts to be as eco-friendly as possible. It is our goal at Next Day Signs to have these same corporations and companies use our new and innovative products.
Some of the steps we are taking are as simple as using recycled paper for all of our in house printing. Just some of the other GREEN products and services we offer are:
- Wire stakes - made with no electricity or welding by disabled Americans by twisting recycled metal
- New and improved painting system - eliminates oil based or latex chemicals, less thinner and a smaller quantity to mix and use and the leftover dries into an acrylic puck that is hard instead of having liquid, hazardous waste
- Recycled corrugated substrates (used in such circumstances as yard signs) to fabricate eco board, which are in turn recyclable after use and repulpable to limit taking up space in our landfills. These boards are also print ready and can be printed on using eco-friendly printers and inks.
- Recycling water through our screen printers facility to prevent waste and water pollution
- Engraving plastic that contains 20% recycled plastic
- Glow in dark engraved signs - to eliminate the use of electricity in the need of exit signs, etc.
- Converting neon to LED - LED bulbs, fixtures and lighting not only saves the life of your sign but it makes it brighter and draws a lot less electricity and burn cool to the touch
- Greenleaf foamboard is a new eco-friendly foam board used for interior signage applications which is completely biodegradable
- Fabric Banners printed on Greenleaf EcoKnit banner material with ecofriendly inks that are recyclable to replace vinyl banners with vinyl or painted lettering
- Sandblasting on HDU Precision Board Plus which is the Green alternative to High Density Urethane or typical foam sandblasted signs painted with ecofriendly paints
- Metal signs - using partly or entirely recycled metals for new cast metal signage
- And much more….
We are not stopping here. We are still searching to find new and innovative ways to continue the process of going green. We believe the importance of what we’re offering is unparallel to any other factor when searching for signs or printing. Using environmentally friendly, recyclable products are no comparison to cost or look.
We truly understand the needs of our customers and potential customers and this is why Next Day Signs believes in educating each and every customer and stands behind it’s customer service, quality and products on every order! We strive for perfection.
We are a 100% certified woman owned and operated business with WBENC and a combination of over 30 years experience.
We want to continue to be the source for all of your signage and printing needs. Next Day Signs is taking action this year! We are working for our future by researching goods and supplies that are friendly for our environment. We strive to provide excellent service, quality products and education to each and every customer.
These are just some of the reasons that we've launched our new "GOING GREEN" campaign!
ASK US HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS GO GREEN TOO!
Delivery or install is never a problem; just ask!
The highest compliment you can pay us is your recommendation to others. If you send us a new customer and they use your name or this email, we will be glad to raise your discount to 15%.
Come back and we will keep you happy, send your friends and we will make them happy too.
||or call now: 813-249-6398